We’d love you to join Kiwiology and add your blog to the directory!
To join Kiwiology and add your blog to the directory, please fill out the form below. We’ll need your email address as well as details about your blog to create your listing, as well as a link to kiwiology.co.nz from somewhere on your blog.
You’ll be subscribed to our bimonthly newsletter, where:
- You can take part in our promotions and competitions,
- We may ask if you’d like to do a Blogger Interview,
- We may ask if you’d like your blog to be a featured blog on Kiwiology’s homepage,
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Please ensure you have linked to kiwiology.co.nz from your blog.
- Blog URL is your blog’s address eg: http://kiwiology.co.nz
- Blog Feed is you blog’s feed address eg: http://kiwiology.co.nz/feed/, or your feedburner feed
- Suggested categories – please choose at least one category from our directory that suits your blog.
- Blog description – Please complete this as it is published as your blog’s description on Kiwiology.
How it all works:
Listings aren’t created automatically – each one is checked and put together by a real person so it can take a week or two. If you think we’re being a bit slow, please drop us an email reminder and we’ll get on it!
When you join you’ll be automatically subscribed to our email newsletter (sent out once every two months). We take your privacy seriously and will never pass on your details to anyone else. If you don’t want to hear from us any more, simply click the “unsubscribe” link which will appear at the top of every email we send you.
If you’re keen to stay with us and receive our emails, we may be in touch about:
-Taking part in our competitions and promotions
-Making your blog one of the Featured blogs each month on Kiwiology
-Interviewing you in our Blogger Interview section