We’d love to feature your photo as our header snapshot!
Each month we’ll be showing a new snapshot from a Kiwiology member, along with your caption and a link to your blog or Flickr profile. It’s great exposure for your photography skills and your blog!
Send us your snapshot (either edited to the right size – 251 x 215 pixels – or we will edit it for you) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your blog’s title, url and the caption and photo credit that you would like to appear with the photo. We’ll let you know when we’ll be able to show it.
How it works:
- We will update these monthly, at the most, so first in, first served.
- Your blog needs to be part of Kiwiology for us to feature your snapshot.
- We will also mention new snapshots each month on our Facebook page.
- Please only submit photos that you own, or are authorized to use.
- We may need to crop the photo for it to fit the header space.
- The exact size it will be cropped or re-sized to is 251 x 215 pixels.
- We reserve the right to edit or decline any blog promotions/interviews/snapshots submitted to us – examples: offensive material, typos, grammar, spelling, commercial-style wording, etc.
- June 2010 – Floating to Freedom by Ann Luck from New Zealand Travel Pictures
- July 2010 – Diver Under Wharf by The Dive Guys